LaRan Products offers exciting Educational Opportunities. Bookmark our Classes and Events page and subscribe to be notified of upcoming classes and events, special offers and more!
View our videos to see what the LaRan experience is all about!
Become a Certified LaRan Educator
We are so excited that you are interested in becoming a part of Team LaRan. We educate students, stylists and teachers on a regular basis all over the U.S. We are currently accepting Educator applications from stylists that live in the following areas:
- Oakland, California
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Las Vegas, NV
- Southern California
- Dallas, Texas or surrounding areas
- New York
- Denver, Colorado
- If you are an interested stylist, and meet the requirements outlined below, please provide your supporting documents and materials digitally by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or in printed format to:
Attn: Education Department
P.O. Box 55515
Riverside, CA 92517Please submit the following:
- Copy of current cosmetology license
- Completed application form
- 1 career related reference
- 3 to 5 photos of your work
Qualified LaRan Educators will meet the following minimum requirements:
- A licensed cosmetologist
- Able to devote 3-5 days per month for classes, seminars etc.
- Must have a Multi-cultural clientele and/or proven experience with multiple hair types and textures
- Must have current educational certificates (i.e. cutting, color, and/or styles) from calendar year shows and conferences.
- A positive, motivated individual who loves and works well with people
- Dedicated to the growth of the Hair Care Business
- Interested in sharing with other professionals
Please contact email@example.com with any questions and/or concerns